Become a member of the Nystagmus Network!
Membership is for 12 months from the date you join and benefits include:
- Priority booking for all events, including a FREE place at Open Day
- Access to our advocacy service and ongoing advice and guidance
- Automatic subscription to our fortnightly e-newsletter, Focus
- Support and information from a named staff member or volunteer
- Contact from us by email or post about charity developments
- Regular updates on research and trial participation opportunities
- News of fundraising events, including FREE run places
- Invitations to participate in events
- Notification of our annual Nystagmus Awareness Day campaigns
- Networking opportunities with others affected by nystagmus
- A proportion of your subscription will go directly into funding research
Once you have signed up to become a member, a charity representative will be in touch with you to make sure you have all the information you need.